GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2006-08 > 1156278469

From: Polly Held <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Two Questions
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:27:49 -0400

Cheri,
I was afraid those were going to be the answers. I'm particularly
interested in the ability to do the first operation and hope that
version 4 is on the near horizon. The second is equally as important and
I'm wondering if Mr. Flight might ponder the possibility of someday
working on general notes for witnesses. If it can be programmed into the
database for TMG, I'm assuming a crackerjack programmer such as Mr.
Flight could easily do the same in an Access dBase. :-) Do you
think that flattery was good enough to get him to consider it?? :-)
Polly Held