GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2006-07 > 1152197784

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Filtering on individual's names
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 07:56:24 -0700

Linda - You might try uninstalling and reinstalling your GenBox and see if
that doesn't resolve the problem. You might want to make note of all of
your Preferences before you do so; I keep a list of mine in a Project. It
came in very handy this week when I had to have my OS reinstalled.

Good luck.

CheriC