GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2006-07 > 1152195092

From: Linda Bridge <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Filtering on individual's names
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:11:32 +0100

Cheri
It works with Alt-PgDown/up, but the arrows aren't working. The forward
arrow is greyed out and the back arrow goes back to the person viewed
previous to the filter being set. I wonder why I'm having a problem and
no one else is? I've tried it on two different databases and neither
work. Looks like keyboard shortcuts from now on then!
Thanks
Linda