GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2006-04 > 1145115876

From: "D Fretwell" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Spacing in Notes
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 16:44:36 +0100

Hi Wim,

Thanks Wim. Yes, you are right, the note's are General Individual's. I use
these for census data, so most people in the database have them. It's now
looking like I'll have to mark them all individually (over 3,000). Although
doing that also adds blank lines on Family Reports too. It's going to be a
long night!

"I was puzzled by the . and .[ ] at the beginning of sentences".

The . at the beginning of sentences happened by adding [CR][G] to the Global
Template. The .[ ] are the citation brackets with the numbers stripped out
when copying to "Word" and "Notepad".

Many thanks for looking at the problem.

David Fretwell (UK)