GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2006-02 > 1140229864

From: "William T. Flight" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Gedcom Import from Legacy
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:31:04 -0500

Hi Dave,

On the Import Options page, check "Retain hard line breaks" when you want to
keep the line breaks in note text.

Support has been added in the next version to convert Legacy-style codes for
bold, italics, and underline in note text.

Best regards,

--Bill

William T. Flight
http://www.thoughtfulcreations.com