GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2006-02 > 1139879863

From: "Denise L. Moss-Fritch" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Backup doesn't work
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:21:29 -0800

Kathy,

I have no problems backing up Genbox files (nearly six megs per zip backup),
selecting the Add all files Subfolders and File Paths options. Also, I
number (and rotate) my backups through six files (meaning writing over
existing files for new backups) to an external hard drive.

Are you absolutely certain the error message originates with Genbox? Do
backups from other applications function correctly to the same media?

Best,

Denise L. Moss-Fritch