GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2006-02 > 1139807219

From: "Paul J. Harris" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Place Name Help....
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 00:06:59 -0500

Hi Rich,

Without taking a lot of time to look at this right now, I would say you are
on the right track. Place Name variations are one of the most powerful
features of Genbox. Adding Name Variations on the Names Tab of the Local
Site Place Record may not be the most intuitive process, but it is powerful.
If you go to the Local Site of "John Pabich" and click on the Names Tab,
then hit F1 for Help, you will be presented with a lot to ponder. Try a few
tests, and you may find this works for you.

Regards,

Paul