GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-10 > 1128301485

From: Kathy Lenerz <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] VERSION 3.6.0 RELEASED
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 21:07:15 -0700

Ron ONeill wrote:
> Bill.
> Have you altered anything in the programming to do with the way the
> charts are laid out ???

Something's certainly different. In one version of the ancestor chart I
just produced, my gggrandfather's links to his parents are a line to his
father and a line to the line connecting his mother and his sister. In
another version he has two fathers (his birth father and the husband to
his mother) and no mother. My gggrandmother has a link to her mother,
but not her father; instead there is a link from her mother to her
father. Whatever is going on, the result is a totally inaccurate
rendition of their relationships.

Kathy

This thread: