GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-09 > 1125585351

From: Kathy Lenerz <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Easy Question
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:37:25 -0400

Roger Nelson wrote:
> The reports automatically produce a RTF file (In the form (Report [n].rtf)
> in my 'My Documents' folder whether I save it or not, and will reproduce a
> copy to any other folder with "Save as". I am just collecting an unwanted
> collection of copies in 'My documents' folder whatever.

If you have Preferences set to use a word processor as your default
document viewer, it will produce a file as output. You can change this
to using the internal viewer for output, and then no file will be
created. Then when you "save as" the file will go to your folder of
choice only.

View > Preferences > Programs > Document Viewers

It would be nice to be able to set a default folder for reports and
charts . . .

Kathy

This thread: