GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-09 > 1125585063

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Easy Question
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 07:31:03 -0700

Anytime you open a report in the RTF default application, a copy is
automatically saved. I don't know how to avoid this. You can always view
them in the internal viewer and then save them if you wish to keep the
report. I simply periodically go through and delete all of the unwanted
reports and have done a Save As to I can rename the reports I want to keep.

CheriC