GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-06 > 1119579342

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Places in Sentence Output
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:15:42 -0700

Wim - Base report is designed from Individual Narrative (and, as indicated
earlier, I saved and have used this custom report since first using GenBox;
I get the appropriate details for most events, just seems to be with this
one cemetery).

Content tab > Event detail = Full
Style > Event detail order = date, place, spouse
Detail > Place detail = All
Format > Short places and Place Context = NOT ticked.

Any more ideas?

Cheri