GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-06 > 1118166553

From: wim prange <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] FW: red italics
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 19:49:13 +0200

Hi Roger,

A nice thing you can do with this "mark" is making certain lines in your
database more prominent. For example your direct ancestors.

Create an ascestor - basic chart with yourself as the key (or someone
you consider as the ‘key’ of your research). Close the chart, go to
List-view, expand the Marks-node by clicking on the plus-sign, select
Chart Results in the tree-pane, click and hold the left-mousebutton
pressed and drag it to the Individuals under Marks, release the button,
choose replace (or merge). Now all your ancestors will be displayed in
"red italic".

You can change the font (color; size; fontface; etc.) in View >
Preferences > Fonts-tab: Marked Records.

Gr. Wim