GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-03 > 1111631768

From: "Claire Quortrup" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Report Bugs ?
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:36:08 -0600

Thanks for your reply and confirmation of the problems. Makes me feel
somewhat better knowing this a Genbox problem and not mine.

Now Bill, how about these problems? Any hope of getting some fixes any
time soon? Know you are working to get out the new upgrade in the next
few days. But maybe shortly after that?

From: "Kathy Lenerz" <>