GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1107612319

From: "Paul J. Harris" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Ordering Events with no dates
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 09:05:19 -0500

Wim,

It may not be NECESSARY to have your receiver buy Genbox. Didn't Bill tell
us that one way to send data on a CD to people was to accompany the database
with a trial version of Genbox? That way they could open the database and
work with it for 30 days, after which, it became read only, no data entry?
Of course, by then, they will have realized the need to purchase Genbox. <g>

Do you recall this being the case, or have I misinterpreted one of Bill's

Paul