GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1107553068

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Unmarried couples
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 22:37:48 +0100

The couple has a (marriage)-event?
Go to the Events-tab, browse to the marriage-event, click on the
dropdown-list of Events and select "...change type" from the bottom of this
list. Select the correct Event from the list.
Also, check the partner-box on the family-tab for them. This will prevent
that they're referred to as "spouses" of eachother. GB will use "partners"
instead

Gr. Wim