GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1107508280

From: "Lesley Morgan" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Query: Chart saving to JPG
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:11:26 -0000

Hi

I have only had GenBox a couple of days and one of the first things I tried
with my imported gedcom was to produce a chart and save it as a JPG. I
could see everything on mine once saved irregardless of what resolution I
was viewing the chart at the time. The JPG produced was nearly 1mb in size
and was my direct line pedigree.

Lesley