GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-01 > 1106583627

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Wishlist: Improved Content Options for Individual Narrative Report
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:20:27 +0100

Hi all

Childbirth is "hidden" from the templateslist as it is the reverse-side of
the Birth-event. When you define a group of events and select a Birth-event
in that group, click on the Forward-button too and make sure the Childbirth
event is not selected for that group too.
Just did a little test: Birth in Group D, Childbirth not in Group D: only
birth-event was listed in the IN. When I also selected the Childbirth in
Group D, all the childbirth-events were listed.

Gr. Wim