GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-01 > 1106582923

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Wishlist: Improved Content Options for Individual Narrative Report
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:08:43 -0800

Ron - You are not seeing a Childbirth event in the event templates list
because in and of itself it is not an event. It is a directional event of
the Birth event. You can always change this to a non-directional event, but
then you would not see Childbirth events on the parents summary unless you
made a new event of Childbirth and you would have to enter the data a second
time.

Hope this makes sense.

CheriC