GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-01 > 1106578831

From: Kathy Lenerz <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Wishlist: Improved Content Options for Individual NarrativeReport
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:01:44 -0500

Ron Bernier wrote:
> For an individual narrative, I do not want to include childbirth
> events.
>
> If this ability is already available, how do I omit selected events from a given
> report?

Ron,
You could create an Event Template group by flagging the events you want to
appear on the report, then on the Indiv Narr Rept-Content Tab, selecting
the Group (e.g., A, B ..) you created. Two caveats: If you omit Birth from
your Group, the primary individual's birth also will not appear. I'm not
sure this feature (selecting an event group) is working on the Ind Narr
Rept; I know it's not working on the FGS report.

KQL

This thread: