GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-01 > 1106562835

From: Ron Bernier <>
Subject: Wishlist: Improved Content Options for Individual Narrative Report
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:33:55 -0500

When selecting the event content (tags) to include in an Individual Narrative
Report, I would like to have more control over what events to include. If you
select all principal events, witnessed events are not included. If you select
all events, witnessed events are included, but childbirth events are all so
included. For an individual narrative, I do not want to include childbirth
events.

If this ability is already available, how do I omit selected events from a given
report?

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI

This thread: