GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-01 > 1106066929

From: "Claire Quortrup" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Re: Quirks and Bugs!?!?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:48:49 -0600

Cheri - I sent the following message over an hour ago and since it has
not shown up yet I am sending it again. Hope this is not a duplicate.
If so I appologize.

Cheri,

I just tested the Descendent Narrative again. I selected "Basic" and
made no changes. The Endnotes all printed correctly. Then I made 1
change on the Content page and selected "children not carried Fwd" and
"General Notes" - "All" - "in Text" and the Endnotes for the children
not carried forward all used the Short Title even though the source
had not been cited before. Did you test with the 1 change I made?

I have done all the repairs, refresh etc and I still have this
problem. I am open to any suggestion to correct the problem other than
give up the option to have the General Notes print for children not
carried forward and the option to have citations embedded in the
notes. These 2 features are one of the primary reason I wish to use
Genbox.

Your help or comments appreciated.

Claire