GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-01 > 1105961944

From: "Genealogy Printers" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Ancestor Charts Problem
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:39:04 -0000

"Kerry Weylie" wrote
To: <>

> Hi Ron,
> Does the cross links form on all types of ancestor charts? Full Data,
Right,
> etc? I know your client likely has specific needs, but another type may
fix
> the problem.

Hi Kerry.

Yes, the problem happens on all types of ancestor chart.

Have experimented with a chart of 187 ancestor and included
> full notes and pictures with no problems. I once had a problem with the
> Dignified form.
> Have used layout of link center, strict alignment and pedigree links.

Experimented would be an understatement Kerry, we've tried just about every
option going and it's still a mess. There are almost 450 people in the file.

> Just a thought,

And thank you for it Kerry.

Kind regards,
Ron O'Neill