GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-01 > 1105706542

From: "Genealogy Printers" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Ancestor Charts Problem
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:42:22 -0000

> When Kathy and I discussed the way Genbox handled 'transgenerational'
> marriages with offspring and created several charts, I noticed that GB
> sometimes created charts with lots of, in my view, unnecessary crosslinks.
> don't know which of the options had caused this but sometimes changing the
> lay-out options for direction of drop, drop-down or generational cleaned
up
> the mess. At other times though, it only made things worse. My resolution
> then was to shutdown GB and make a fresh start.
>
> Gr. Wim

Hi Wim.

It doesn't matter what we try GB just makes a complete mess of it.

Not too sure of the techie side of this but sometimes on an all in one we
can get a lot of cross links where a simple bit of manipulation of boxes and
branches will get rid of them.

Looks like one for Bill.

Kind regards,
Ron O'Neill