GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-01 > 1105695228

From: "Genealogy Printers" <>
Subject: Ancestor Charts Problem
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:33:48 -0000

We don't normally use GB for this type of chart but we've been having a look
at the options.

We appear to have a major problem that I think we've mentioned before about
the layout of this particular type of chart.

FTM makes the chart nicely, all laid out evenly no cross links, GB makes a
right mess of it, multiple cross links when then is no need for them,
multiple over lapping lines that make the chart unreadable.

Is it us or is there a problem, why can't we produce a chart in GB similar
to the one in FTM.

We uploaded a sample showing the problems and differences we are getting and
would apprecuate any feedback.

Here's the website,
http://www.genealogyprinters.com/clients/gbancestorchart.htm

Kind regards,