GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-01 > 1105314105

From: "Shelley" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Media - titles and captions
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:41:45 +1100

I just put all my preferences (under View Preferences) back to the defaults
and now the titles and captions show again.

A bit of experimentation makes me think that the problem is with rtf files.
If I set the Genbox to use the "RTF default application" - in my case MS
Word - no titles and captions. When I run the report using the internal
viewer I see the title and captions, but if I then save that report as an
RTF and open it in Word the titles and captions are gone again.

I also get Cheri's text left/right margin problem (both before and after
having changed the preferences). And when I do see titles and captions, it
inserts field codes instead of the names (or whatever) those codes should
refer to.

Shelley