GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-01 > 1105239666

From: "Shelley" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Media - titles and captions
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:01:06 +1100

Hi Wim,

I'm testing it out on an individual with two images - one attached to the
individual, and one attached to an event. Both images appear in the report
as they should (dependant on the options I've chosen), but I'm not getting
the titles and captions, whatever I do.

For eg:
Individual Narrative (Basic).
No options changed except on Media tab.
Select number: All
Title: Default
Caption: Default

Produces a narrative report with just the individual image as I would
expect, only no title or captions.

I also tried with various different title and captions placement, all images
(not just for primary) included and in each case got what I expected except
that titles and captions were missing.

Is there something hiding on another tab that should be clicked? Or if it's
working for you maybe I should try reinstalling - though I've not had any
other problems?

Any help appreciated!
Thanks
Shelley