GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-10 > 1097016962

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] How do I do this?
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:56:24 -0700

Kathy - Another alternative if you don't wish to do a bunch of deleting is
to have your word processor do a search and replace for some part of the
source as found in the end/footnotes, such as the author name. Have it
replaced with a color that will jump out at you. This will make it easy to
pick out from your report.