GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-09 > 1095428923

From: Michel Vuijlsteke <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Single Person Ancestor Charts
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:48:43 +0200

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was the extra bends that bothered you .

I personally find the example very scrunched up and not that visually
pleasing, but who am I? :)

I can get the boxes closer together
(http://users.telenet.be/michel.vuijlsteke/stuff/ancestors2.pdf), but
when I eliminate the spacing altogether there's no way to prevent
overlap of different sets of ancestors.

For the rest: yes, I've also experienced some of the same chart weirdness.

Michel