GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-09 > 1095428805

From: Michel Vuijlsteke <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Single Person Ancestor Charts
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:46:45 +0200

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was the extra bends that bothered you .

You can get rid of them. I personally find the example very scrunched
up and not that visually pleasing, bu who am I? :)

I can get the boxes closer together
(http://users.telenet.be/michel.vuijlsteke/stuff/ancestors2.pdf), but
when i eliminate the spacing altogether there's no way to prevent
overlap of different sets of ancestors.

And yes, I've also experienced some of the same chart weirdness.

Michel