GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-09 > 1095415656

From: "Genealogy Printers" <>
Subject: Single Person Ancestor Charts
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:07:36 +0100

We don't usually use GB for these but we have had a couple of extremely long
ones over the last week or so. No matter what options we try in GB we cannot
seem to produce a result that is similar in layout to the vertical ancestor
tree created using FTM. A nice upside down triangle with all ancestors going
upwards and outwards on the chart from the source person who is located at
the bottom centre of the chart in a nice even pattern.

An example of what we are trying to achieve on a 200 inch wide chart using
GB is located here:

http://www.genealogyprinters.com/clients/testancestortree.htm

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Kind regards,