GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-08 > 1092554522

From: "s.lloyd9" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Begging the Report Question
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:25:36 +0100

Hi again Cheri,
Oops - you are quite right it doesn't work does it - all years as you say.
Try this (if you haven't already):-
Choose 'Individual - Date Range' Report. Select List Members. On the
Content Tab select Events from the drop down List, Highlight 'Event' in the
'Available Fields' box, tick 'Type' under 'Multiple Events', choose
Cen-LkUp from the dropdown List, move back to the 'Available Fields' ,
highlight ' Event date', enter the year in the Filter Field, move selection
to right hand 'Selected Fields'. Highlight 'Event Research Note', again
move selection to 'Selected Fields', repeat for 'Event Place' if you want
that included. Name and ID are included in the 'Selected Fields' by
default I seem to remember, otherwise of course you'll have to select
them too.

Does this give you what you want?
Odd, I included Event Place, but I'm not getting the Local Site in my report
and I can't see why.

Sally

Sally