GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-06 > 1088220923

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] New Field Code Filter (P1%, P2%, P3% codes) (fixed)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 05:35:31 +0200

Hi Michel,

I think I have to agree with you: I don't think hardcoding exceptions is a
good idea when there are ways to let users decide how to handle exceptions.
On the other hand, the template "<[P] was born [D+L]>" with a note would
also generate only the sentence " from Zeus' forehead" in that case. You
still would have to tweak the notes/template to get the desired result.

I opt for having the birth of John Doe back.

Haven't checked it in reports but a Preview of Birth w/o [D+L]-data but with
a Note starts with a space.

Gr. Wim