GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-06 > 1088215829

From: "William T. Flight" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] New Field Code Filter (P1%, P2%, P3% codes) (fixed)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:10:41 -0400

Hi Wim, Cheri,

I have the P1%/P2%/P3% codes working in the event notes in 3.2.2.

> Furthermore: Eventtemplate: [P] was born [D+L]. When there
> isn't a date plus
> location, the event template doesn't generate the sentence "P
> was born.".
> When I enter a code for [O] or [S], or enter a date or location, the
> template will generate the correct sentence.
>
> Gr. Wim

This is actually a feature. Seeing the sentence "John Doe was born." in a
narrative report looks like an error, as there isn't any data in it.
Currently, this is the only template that is suppressed for lack of data.
I'm welcome to other ways this situation might be handled.

Best regards,

--Bill

William T. Flight
http://www.thoughtfulcreations.com