GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-06 > 1088131736

From: "David" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Setting Living?
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:49:00 -0700

HMMM. I already had that set to 100 but I don't see the 'living' checked
on the Attributes page. I guess that is what is confusing to me as I want
to export a GEDCOM; but right now all my living folks are exported. I guess
I will recheck to make sure I have them removed on the GEDCOM export page.

Thanks Don
David