GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-06 > 1088074527

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] New Field Code Filter
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:55:27 +0200

Cheri, I think the [G]-code is missing in the Event Template, in the Global
Template ór your "Report Options file for Preview Dialogs" (Preferences) is
set to omit General Notes.

But same here as Michel. I hadn't updated my laptop yet so just checked
that. It has become broken in the update. I do get a preview for all three
P's but the Note refers to P1 in all three cases. BTW: It works with "toggle
codes", the [abc]-button in the main toolbar. There I get the correct
sentence for the focus Individual.

Also: in only one of the three, P3, did I get a citation for the sourced
name of P1
Furthermore: Eventtemplate: [P] was born [D+L]. When there isn't a date plus
location, the event template doesn't generate the sentence "P was born.".
When I enter a code for [O] or [S], or enter a date or location, the
template will generate the correct sentence.

Gr. Wim