GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-06 > 1087873512

From: "Jim Chesteen" <>
Subject: Toolbar and Internal Viewer in 3.2.0
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:05:19 -0500

I'm having the same problem that Kathy reported with the toolbar, using XP,
small fonts, 800x600, etc.

Also, has anyone else noticed or having a problem in viewing reports with
the internal viewer? I'm only being presented with the first line of the
report (primarily use the descendant narratives) then it drops right to the
child list. If I change from the internal viewer to the default rtf program
(Word 2000) all is well, get all the event info and notes then the child
list.

Have tried both my customized reports as well as standard with the same
result using the internal viewer. Also, just imported the Smythe gedcom
into a new database and am seeing this here as well.

Jim Chesteen

This thread: