GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-06 > 1087832979

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: Name variation usage (was RE: [GENBOX] VERSION 3.2.0 RELEASED)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:49:39 +0200

Hi Paul,

I believe these codes are especially intended for Notes. They're unsuited
for the templates themselves (or will indeed generate custom templates). The
advantage of using codes instead of simply typing the name etc. in notes is
that these codes can be used for indexing and for creating hyperlinks in the
future.

There is something wrong with using codes in notes though but I'll report
that in another message.

Gr. Wim