GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-06 > 1087310052

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Missing Children
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:34:19 +0200

Hi Ron,

My guess is that there are two familyrecords for the same couple. Check the
Parents-tab for the children. Do they all have the same "familyrecord-nr" in
the box at the end of the parents-field?
Another guess is that the parent/child relationship has been set to
'disproved' (checkbox on the parents-tab)

Gr. Wim