GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-05 > 1085155902

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Match Finder not working
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:12:01 -0700

I simply try to stay on top of all of the MS Windows updates. This includes
Access. I'm not sure of the underlying structure of GenBox, but I do know
that you can open the tables in Access and do modifications there and in the
past have found that adding all of the MS Windows updates resolved a lot of
issues. At one time -- the memory is fuzzy -- I even think I uninstalled
Access and reinstalled it.

It is worth a try even if you don't have Access on your computer. The
Windows update will tell you what updates you need and it may be something
that modifies the registry in some manner.

CheriC