GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-03 > 1079198796

From: "Michel Vuijlsteke" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] sourcing wizard
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:26:36 +0100

Cheri,

There was a "funeral home" event (FUNRL_HOME) but no funeral event.
When in doubt, check http://www.zog.org/genea/defaulteventtemplates.cfm :)

It'd be a good idea if Genbox could check if a certain template is different
with the template in the current GBXDBINI, and optionally offer the choice
to revert to the original (or indeed new) template.

Michel