GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-03 > 1079189724

From: "Michel Vuijlsteke" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] sourcing wizard
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:55:24 +0100

Hi David,

I've got a page about event subtypes at
http://www.zog.org/genea/templatesubtype.cfm, but it doesn't exactly fit
what you're asking for.

There's no real way to make a cremation tag like the one you're describing,
since it includes three places (service, crematorium, resting place).

As far as I'm concerned, I'd put either the crematorium or the resting place
in the burial place field, and the rest in the event notes.

An alternative would be to add a "service" event, a "cremation" event, and a
third "final resting place" event, but I feel that would be overkill.

Michel