GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-03 > 1078429383

From: "Genealogy Printers" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Template
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:43:03 -0000

> You still need to two lists: males and females.
> The options on the Style-tab apply to Primary and Spouse. When you want
all
> males in Blue and females in Red you would have to use the following
settings:
> With Male-list selected in Box Style for: set Name to Blue and Spouse to
Red
> With Female-list selected: Set Name to Red and Spouse to Blue.

Yes Wim, this is what we have done but the program is getting confused, if
the top person in the box is female the male and female colors are mixed up,
if the top person in the box is male it's okay.

Please see, http://www.roneil.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/gb.htm

Kind regards,
Ron O'Neill
www.genealogyprinters.com