GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-03 > 1078415908

From: "Michel Vuijlsteke" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Template
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:58:28 +0100

Ahem. Please disregard the previous mail.

Two things:

1) just setting "family box pairs - duplicate spouse data", "when not
adjacent" to "omit spouse data" on the Detail tab did exactly the same

2) when you set "single box for couples" to "when possible" on the Layout
tab you still get a marriage tab this way, not so the way I did it before

Something weird going on.