GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-03 > 1078390770

From: "Genealogy Printers" <>
Subject: [GENBOX] Possible Bug
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:59:30 -0000

Hi Wim.

> It's hard to explain but it becomes clear when you do this: at 100% select
> the textbox, zoom to 25%, look where the selectionhandles go: that's the
> place where you would have to click to select that box.

The text in the box is not visible unless you use 100% zoom, once the box
is selcted the grab handlesremain visible whatever the zoom factor

> Bill told this weekend that he hadn't looked at "Insert New Object" and
OLE
> etc. before and said he needed to get the glitches out. This would be such
> glitch I suppose.

I can replicate this every time I try to use the "Insert object" command and
select M.S. Word Document.

> BTW: in 98SE, can you doubleclick the text and edit it in Word? The only
> thing I can do with the text in WinME is converting it to a graphic
> (rightclick, last menu-item).

Can't do anything at all with it Wim. When the text box is double clicked a
window pops up and states, " Can not activate a static Active X object".

Kind regards,
Ron O'Neill
www.genealogyprinters.com

This thread: