GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-03 > 1078240473

From: "Paul J. Harris" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Gedcom
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:14:33 -0500

Kathy,

I'm just as interested as you are in Bill taking a look at this. Hopefully,
we'll hear something from him about it soon. Even though I have no immediate
desire to use a Gedcom export, I want to see it working as best it can. You
may be right, something may have broken with the version change, adding a
field to the citation database may have not been accommodated in some
far-off corner of the program, causing these problems.

I agree that basic data should survive intact. Obviously, the interpretation
out is different from the interpretation in. As you know, Bill has a pretty
good track record in this area.

I hope it is dealt with soon so you can accomplish your tasks.

Regards,

Paul