GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1078100623

From: "Beth Gay" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Moving from Legacy
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:31:36 -0600

Hi Murray,

I haven't worked with a genie program in a while; but I used the RFN number
under the Identifier Type for an individual number. You can create lists by
the RFN number. I am overhauling my defunct organizational system; and
decided to organize my documents, etc. by location. I still like family
files but print out Family Group sheets and event reports that show where
the documents are located and place these in the family file rather than
each document. This seems to work better for me.
As someone else mentioned, you can incorporate your document ID # into the
source title.

Kindest regards,
Beth G.