GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1078098415

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Projects and Research
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:47:14 -0800

Murray - I am not sure I followed all of this, but Ctrl-N adds a new project
at the same level. Ctrl-L adds it as a lower level. It seems to be that I
recall that you can move a project downward or from equal level to equal
level but not upward. I think that I finally got my stuff ordered as I
wanted and then did some cutting & pasting and deleting the old hierarchy
because I couldn't get everything postured where I wanted it.

CheriC