GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1078089309

From: "Phil O'Phax" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Release 3.1.11 Release Notes
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:15:29 +0000

Hi Cheri,

Thank you.

I think that there may be one faulty link and several good links buried there!

The one I tried first was faulty. Another on the same page was A OK.

Re Michel's Planet Zog (well zog.org, any way!) FAQs.

I too find them useful especially the templates he has uncovered from the
Access database.

Should it be gynaecologist or obstetrician? <vbg>

A gyn... is responsible for sorting out "women's troubles" and an obs... is
babies? <wg>

Phil.

At 20:57 29/02/2004, Cheri Casper wrote:

>Phil - I found the Release Notes. Look in the left column, click on Release
>Notes and you will go to a screen that has all of them in a list. Click on
>the Release Date and it will open up those Notes. I always make a practice
>of printing out the Release Notes and filing them in my big red GB binder.
>CheriC

This thread: