GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1078088228

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Release 3.1.11 Release Notes
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:57:25 -0800

Phil - I found the Release Notes. Look in the left column, click on Release
Notes and you will go to a screen that has all of them in a list. Click on
the Release Date and it will open up those Notes. I always make a practice
of printing out the Release Notes and filing them in my big red GB binder.
CheriC