GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077991850

From: "marekrichard" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Witnesses in Ancestor Narratives....
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:12:20 -0600

Hi Wim and Cheri,

I have tried to find where I would change the witness coding as they are
used in the Ancestor Narrative to no avail...

I have found the witness tab in the Event Template view and the Template
checkbox on the witness list for the Event itself. But, as near as I can
figure it, these will only change the sentence structure when you are say
generating an Individual Narrative for the Individual who was the witness.

What I am having trouble with is when witnesses are listed right after the
Event for another Individual. Hope that I am just missing something here!

Thanks
Rich Marek